- Use your skills in an Inbound Help Desk Service role for State Government
- CBD Location with 2 days Work From Home after training
- Competitive rate of $44.49/hr + super and enjoying an Immediate start.
What is on offer:
- The opportunity to work for an innovative government department
- An attractive hourly rate of $44.49 / hr plus super
- Two days Work From Home and a perfect central location close to all public transport options
- A fast paced busy environment with a great, supportive team
- An initial assignment of 6 months with a strong view to extend
- Full Time hours working between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday
- Front line high volume customer service and support (via phone and email)
- Providing a central point of contact for clients requiring assistance or experiencing issues with the online products, providing first level analysis of the issues and resolving them in a timely matter in line with procedures
- Trouble shooting technical issues and escalating more complex matters
- High volume data entry of customer orders and issues
- Assisting with administrative tasks associated with service delivery as required
- At time this role will vary from basic duties to resolving more complex matters at the first point of resolution
- Working as a part of supportive team to achieve service level agreements and goals (individual and team based)
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives and identifying some areas for improvement where relevant
- Previous experience in a high volume inbound service or help desk support role
- An exceptional customer focus
- Well developed problem solving skills
- Strong IT and systems skills including the ability to trouble-shoot technical issues
- The ability to work across multiple tasks and maintain focus, with role aspects that can sometime be repetitive
- Be committed to achieving positive results for yourself, your team and your customers
- High levels of self motivation and reliability
- The ability to adapt to rapid change in your tasks and the information you are managing
- High level communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to foster professional relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- An exceptional attention to detail, the ability to plan and organise tasks and a commitment to quality outputs
How to apply:
Click the Apply link now and attach an up-to-date resume. No cover letter required.
Applications will only be accepted by the apply link and not via email at this time.
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights to apply.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake pre employment checks including Federal Police Check.
For more great opportunities please visit www.Tacticall.com.au or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn.