- State Government Business Unit
- Ipswich Location
- Temp opportunity with a long term view
We have multiple opportunities for customer service professionals with our State Government Client. Commencing 11th March 2024 and based at Ipswich CBD with an offering of temporary contracts with a long term view.
As a Client Service Officer you will undertake debt collection activities in the contact centre environment through various mediums, including by phone and in writing. you will be working be providing exceptional customer service in line with relevant legislation, policy and procedures. These role involves both inbound and outbound calls and case management of customer issues.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Previous Contact Centre experience with both high volume inbound and outbound calls.
- Previous debt collection experience in a service focused environment is favourable
- Superior negotiation and administration skills including a keen eye for detail and ability to priorities tasks
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service experiences
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- High levels of resilience and patience while demonstrating customer care in every interaction
- Ability to work within a team environment towards KPI's, Targets and Team Goals
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation and policy standards to customer scenarios
You will work a rotating roster between 8am - 6pm Monday to Saturday. You will be remunerated at $44.49 /hr + Super working approximately 36.25hrs/wk.
It is a condition of employment that applicants undertake an Australian Federal Police Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
As these roles have potential long term prospects we will only accept applications from Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents and cannot accept applications from people on a working holiday visa.
To apply please click the apply link for this advertisement. Applications will only be accepted via the Apply link and not via email. Please ensure you attach an up to date resume for an acknowledgement of your application.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on LinkedIn.