- State Government Department
- Brisbane North Location
- Immediate Temporary Opportunity - 4 weeks with view to extend
- $31.47 / hour + 10% super
Based in the Stafford area, this role will assist in scanning and uploading files and information, data entry and administrative duties.
The role involves:
- Provide administrative assistance to the work unit in the provision of word processing, data entry, document distribution and other relevant duties as required
- Scanning, checking and uploading files, documents and information
- Support the administrative operations of the work unit, including the collection and collation of information, preparation of routine responses, data entry, photocopying, spreadsheets, flowcharts, word processing, record keeping and filing
- Assist in the maintenance of a computerised filing system and maintenance of office records for the work unit
- Data Quality Checking/Data Entry
- Previous experience in a similar position
- High attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills with high accuracy
- Comfortable using Outlook, learning new systems
- Ability to work within a team
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Flexibility to work Monday- Friday between 7 am and 6 pm
- Full time hours in an initial temporary capacity for 4 weeks with a view to extend
- Great Stafford location in north Brisbane with plenty of parking
- An attractive hourly rate of $31.47 / hr plus super
- Supportive team in a busy environment
Click Apply and attach an up to date resume today.
Applications will only be accepted via this link and not via email at this time.
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on Linkedin.