- State Government Department
- CBD Location
- Return to Work Case Management
- Commencing Immediately this role can accommodate a notice period
This position presents a fantastic opportunity to work with a respected State Government Department to provide exceptional return to work case management for government employee, supporting various internal agencies and departments. You will advise officers in customer agencies on professional case management status whilst ensuring service deliverables are on time, within agreed KPIs and effective. You will play a crucial role in providing analysis, ensuring integrity of professional advice and improving the level of service delivery to Queensland Government agencies.
As Medical Case Officer, your responsibilities include:
- Medical case management, rehabilitation and return to work of employees.
- To develop and maintain professional relationships with medical and allied health providers.
- Relevant reporting and administration.
- Process compliance
- Experience or Certification in Workplace Rehabilitation or Return to Work Coordination would be highly regarded (however it is not a pre-requisite)
- Strong interpersonal skills including a high degree of emotional intelligence, empathy and the ability to build rapport
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with your customers and stakeholders
- Understand and apply your knowledge of workers compensation and rehabilitation policies and procedures to develop suitable duties programs and return to programs with workers and employers
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
What is on offer for you:
- A Full Time Government Temporary Position for a 6 month initial assignment, with potential to extend.
- AO4 role starting at $80K + Super + leave benefits
- Monday to Friday work, with flexibility across normal business hours
- An amazing CBD location close to all public transport
- Initial induction training and ongoing support
- A great team environment with regular feedback and coaching
How to apply:
We do not require a cover letter; simply click apply to attach your up-to-date resume and provide contact details, including your email address, for a prompt acknowledgement of your application.
Applications will only be accepted through the apply link and not by email at this time. Reference JO-2309-5170
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident with unlimited working rights to apply. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-screening assessments including a Federal Police Check.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter and LinkedIn.