- Great base salary plus generous bonuses
- Kawana Location
- Commencing 6 December- ACT NOW
What will you do?
Supported by an award winning multi channel marketing your day will see you taking inbound calls from new customers and establishing how our clients’ products and services can best meet their needs. You will spend time engaging and discovering their needs and providing a high quality service. Some of these calls will also require outbound follow ups to the customer. You will problem solve, overcome obstacles and find the best solution for your customer and secure their business.
When will you do it?
- You will work full time on a rotating roster anywhere between 7.30am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 7.00am - 5.00pm.
- You will work occasional Saturdays (and be rewarded with penalty rates). In return you will have one day off during that relevant week (this rostered day off will NOT be a Monday).
- All of the training is also being delivered on a full time basis, Monday to Friday
- Do this all close to home at our clients amazing Kawana site
You will be provided up to 4 weeks comprehensive training on processes, products and services. This will be a mix of classroom and on-the-floor training. You will enjoy ongoing coaching and support with regular feedback and rewards. Our client will provide you with all the tools for success with proven strategies and the ability to make these your own in the role.
What will you bring to the role?
- You will have a real passion for customers and a genuine interest in helping people.
- You have strong sales skills with an ethical approach and a commitment to achieving quality results.
- You will have a desire for learning and ongoing self-education.
- You will enjoy working through problems and providing solutions.
- You thrive in a structured work environment and have a high level of accountability and self-motivation.
- You will be a strong team player, with the ability to work autonomously in environments that foster respect and fun.
- You have a strong result orientation with a commitment to achieving personal and team goals.
- Fantastic base salary plus super and realistic and lucrative incentives
- Product discounts
- Supportive leadership team who recognise and acknowledge great work
- The opportunity to work for a large international organisation with strong values
- Brilliant long term career prospects
How do you apply?
Click the apply link and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume. Reference is JO-2111-4605.
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au , you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on Linkedin.