- Commence early April
- Salary from $92,300 p.a. plus super and great benefits
- Leading national organisation
As a national organisation providing information, services, advice and support to a range of stakeholders they are offering a unique opportunity for you to work alongside the Centre Manager and develop a brand new team who will initially support customers via voice and email channels with views to expand the service offering over time.
About the role
The Senior Contact Centre Officer, as 2IC to the Centre Manager, plays a critical role and holds responsibility and has the opportunity to coach the team and deliver an outstanding customer service to customers as well as supporting the goals and values of the organisation.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Coaching, training and developing team members
- Effectively and efficiently coordinate and manage the intra-day and day to day workload
- Continuously improve Contact Centre Officer conversations, reference materials, capabilities and business practices to deliver high quality customer experience and efficient business outcomes.
- Assist and support the Contact Centre Manager with contact centre
- Develop and author knowledge objects within the knowledge management (‘scripting’) system
- Monitor and analyse Contact Centre Agent capabilities and customer behaviour
- Assist the Contact Centre Manager with the implementation, monitoring and reporting of performance to target and objectives
- Respond to enquiries across any channel that are of a more sensitive and contentious nature.
- Establish effective and collaborative communication relationships with peers, Contact Centre staff and other internal and external stakeholders
What you will bring to the role:
- Demonstrated experience coaching and leading individuals and teams within a complex and high volume customer service Contact Centre environment.
- Experience in leading and supervising a high performance work environment that inspires, motivates, develops and utilises the diverse talents of people.
- Experience in coaching, training, and mentoring staff to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Well-developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to liaise, consult and negotiate with a variety of individuals
- Well-developed conceptual and analytical skills with the ability to solve problems.
- A genuine passion for customer service with the ability to motivate staff to foster high morale within a Contact Centre environment.
- Our client has an amazing culture focused on their people and their customers with a strong values base
- An attractive salary package from $93,200 (based on skills and experience) + generous super options and some amazing benefits
- A fantastic modern workplace with incredible amenities in a highly desirable location
- As 2IC to the Centre Manager a strong succession plan to Contact Centre Management
- Salary sacrificing and great leave entitlements
- The unique opportunity to be part of a startup Contact Centre
- Ongoing development opportunities
To apply please click the apply link for this advertisement. Please ensure you attach an up to date resume for an acknowledgement of your application. Job reference JO-2102-4394
Applications will only be accepted via this link and not via email at this time.
Should you have any questions prior to submitting your application please contact Mark Gallen on 3831 6333 during office hours.
It is a condition of employment that applicants undertake an Australian Federal Police Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
You must be a permanent resident to apply for this position.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on Linkedin.