- Excellent base salary + bonus + benefits (OTE of up to $100K)
- Monday to Friday (with optional weekends and overtime paid)
- Start Monday 29th August 2022
- Part-time and Full-time PERM options available
- WFH available after training and consolidation (6months) and meeting KPI's
- Cert III in Business Qualification paid for by company (terms and conditions apply)
- General Insurance - Motor Vehicle
Over the past 10 years our client, an internationally recognised and awarded brand, has fast become a household name. Supported by high profile advertising campaigns across all traditional and digital platforms they continue to grow their outstanding reputation for quality service and products. As a result of continued growth we are now partnering with them to expand their team.
What is on offer:
- An attractive base salary commencing at $54,842 p.a. including super plus penalty rates as required
- Regular base salary increases based on tenure and performance
- Exceptional bonuses with achievable KPI’s that see average performers earn $1,500 more per month and top performers earning an extra $3,500
- A great team environment focused on your support, development and success with 1:1 coaching
- Comprehensive induction training, 4 weeks full time
- Permanent Full Time roles with annual and personal leave
- Increased base salary increments after 6 and 12 month service to reward loyalty
- Set shifts working either 8am to 4pm or 12pm to 8pm
- The opportunity to work for a high profile brand with long term career prospects
What you will do:
The role will see you making outbound calls to warm leads who have expressed interest in our client’s suite of products and services. With a strong focus on service and providing an excellent customer experience you will work towards conversion targets with a focus on quality and compliance. You will have a lot of support with regular feedback and coaching session and be provided with all the tools you need to succeed in the role.
When and where will you do it:
Our client is located in a bustling are on the Brisbane city fringe with easy access to all forms of public transport. While the Centre operates across 7 days your rosters will be provided in advance to work Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 8.00pm. You must be flexible to work between these hours. Weekend dialing with paid overtime in the future.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a customer focussed role in phone based, retail or hospitality roles
- Sales experience is desirable but not essential as our client will provide the too needed to succeed.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build a quick genuine rapport with customers
- You will be highly motivated to achieve results including the ability to manage objections
- A fast learner you are comfortable working across a range of products and can adapt to new information quickly
- You can relate to wide range of people and bring well developed negotiation skills
- A strong team player you strive to achieve team goals as well as individual targets
- Strong PC, system and keyboard skills
- The willingness to receive, provide and act on feedback
- An ongoing commitment to the role and your development
Please note due to peak periods there are some times throughout the year where opportunities for leave are limited.
You must be an Australian Citizen of permanent resident with full working rights to apply.
How to apply:
Act now for this great opportunity to enhance and build your career with a national leader. Click the apply link and attach an up to date resume.
Due to the nature of the positions successful applicants will need to undergo an Australian Federal Police Check prior to commencement.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on Linkedin.