- Fantastic location in Milton
- Permanent Full Time – Multiple Roles
- Great salary and benefits – ASAP start
They are already experiencing unprecedented demand and continue to develop innovative packages that lead their industry and deliver incredible value and to a wide range of clients.
As a result of this growth and demand we are now seeking several customer service professionals to join their established team.
What will you do?
- Provide an outstanding service and offering excellent support (this is a pure service role)
- Manage inbound calls and emails from existing customers
- Handle and resolve problems and complaints in line with company guidelines to ensure an excellent customer experience
- Build relationships with suppliers and internal teams to work together to resolve issues
- Maintain accurate records and notes on actions taken to resolve matters
- Proactive support to customers to advise of any changes to itinerary or schedules
- Deliver balanced outcomes that result in customer loyalty and maintain their brand excellent reputation
- A great base salary plus superannuation and some amazing internal rewards including incredible 5 star luxury experiences
- A fast paced environment in a dynamic industry
- A stable international organisation offering amazing support and career development (including opportunities to work across the globe)
- A great team environment with a group of people who genuinely care for each other and their customers
- Be a part of the resurgence of the travel industry
- A great Milton location close to all transport options
- Shifts Monday to Friday ONLY mainly between 8am and 5pm.
- An ASAP start
- Previous experience in a high volume service role (travel experience is a benefit and not essential)
- Exceptional listening skills and the ability to solve problems and think out of the box to reach outcomes
- Someone with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (inc. written) who can display genuine empathy for others
- A real CAN DO attitude where no task or issue is too small
- You must LOVE to be busy – it really is a fast paced environment
- The ability to adapt quickly to change in tasks and functions at very short notice
- Great PC and system skills
- A high degree of personal motivation, accountability and ownership
- The ability to build effective professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You are highly reliable and willing to jump in and support your direct teams and others in the business during peak times
We are looking for the right people to join this team and can offer an ASAP start
Click the apply link and attach an up to date resume. Reference JO-2111-4609. Please only apply through this channel so you can receive a fast acknowledgement of your application.
You must have unlimited / unrestricted working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn