- State Government Business Unit
- Ipswich Location
- Long Term
We have multiple opportunities for customer service professionals with our State Government Client. Commencing In December and based at Ipswich with an offering of contracts of up to 6 months. Extensions are possible.
As a Client Service Officer you will be working in a high volume phone based environment providing exceptional customer service in line with relevant legislation, policy and procedures.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Prevpiuos Contact Centre experience with both high volume inbouind and outbound calls.
- Previous debt collection experience in a service focussed environment is favourable
- Superior negotiation and administration skills including a keen eye for detail and ability to priorities tasks
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service experiences
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to work within a team environment towards KPI's, Targets and Team Goals
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation and policy standards to customer scenarios
- Please note that Criminal History Checks will be required.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.
Apply now by clicking the link and attaching your current resume. As a temporary casual on TactiCall's payroll you will not accrue annual or personal leave.