- Brisbane North location (Geebung)
- 3 Months Full Time ,Temp - IMMEDIATE START
- Large stable employer – new opportunities
Our client is the leading global provider of digital and physical information management services with corporate offices all around the world. The company provides storage solutions for ever growing amounts of information with compliance and regulatory requirements in mind. They have multiple opportunities to join their service plus specialist team commencing asap for a 3 month placement with a view to extend based on performance and business needs.
Your day will see you manage inbound customer and stakeholder communications (internal or external) with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues with first call resolution and process documentation. Take responsibility of customer queries, provide correct and accurate information and follow through issues to completion. These positions have a strong focus on data entry with a high level of accuracy.
To be successful in the role:
- Previous experience in a fast paced and professional customer service/contact centre role
- High level of accuracy in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional customer service skills and a solution focused mentality
- Excellent communication skills, strong service focus
- Telephone handling and complaint handling skills
- Strong data entry and document processing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to learn on the job and adapt to new systems quickly
- A flexible and adaptable attitude with high levels of self motivation and a commitment to achieving individual and team goals
Commitment to safety and security, people, environment and society. This includes a sustainability culture which aims to improve practices to create superior value for their customers. The leadership team is passionate about their people and are committed to your development. You should be committed to your customer and achieving the best for them and your colleagues.
What is on offer:
- Rotating full-time (38 hours per week) rosters between 6am and 6pm Monday - Friday (6am - 7pm during non-day light savings times). The centre services Australia and New Zealand time zones.
- Full Time, temporary roles available $30.14/hr + super
- The opportunity to work for a global leader in their field
- An immediate start after client interview and clearances
- Fantastic team culture and incentives for top performers
How to Apply:
Click Apply and attach an up to date resume today.
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
Due to the nature of this position a pre-employment criminal history and medical check is required.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.