- Great Gasworks Location
- Permanent and Contract Roles – Immediate start
- Pure service focus
Due to internal promotions and secondments they are now seeking several Contact Centre service professionals to join their fun loving team.
What you will do:
- Provide exceptional, empathetic service to all customers
- Manage inbound phone calls and enquiries through web, chat and social channels to determine the best course of action
- Refer sales enquiries through to our sale teams
- Working in a high volume environment you will be given the time to ensure the customer gets the best outcome on the first contact
- Be part of dynamic, social and friendly team who are committed to service excellence
- Work within contact quality guidelines to achieve service level agreements
- Partner with all internal stakeholders to ensure the best resolution
- Use multiple systems to collect and update client information and interactions
- You need to flexible to work rotating shifts Monday to Saturday between 7am or 8am to 6pm
- Shifts are 38 hours per week
- You will only work one (1) Saturday out of every four (4)
- An amazing office environment in the thriving Gasworks precinct at Newstead
- An attractive annual salary commencing at $48,230 p.a. plus super and an amazing bonus program for achieving service targets (not sales) of up to $700 per month
- Great leave benefits above standard leave provisions
- Both permanent and contract roles with the view to extend or become permanent
- Long term career opportunities (the Contact Centre turnover is all internal promotions)
- The opportunity to work with a highly regard national brand with a genuine focus on providing outstanding service
- Potential opportunities to work from home
- A truly supportive environment with a social team who know how to have fun but are also focussed on results
- An ASAP start
- Previous contact centre service experience in an inbound environment is highly desirable
- You are a fantastic communicator who can display genuine empathy with excellent interpersonal skills
- You are focussed on achieving excellent results as an individual, as part of a team, for your customer and company
- Experience in supporting customers via digital channels is highly advantageous.
- A great tam player you build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You are flexible and adaptable and enjoy a dynamic environment
- Highly reliable, you are comfortable in working in a structed Contact Centre environment with quality focused key performance indicators
- You are available to work with the hours of operation including occasional Saturdays
- You are comfortable navigating across multiple systems and have a strong attention to detail while managing multiple tasks
Click the apply link and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume. Reference is JO-2107-4492 .
Please note due to the nature of our client’s business you may be required to complete pre employment checks including Federal Police Checks.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on Linkedin.