- $32.83 p/h plus super
- Eight Mile Plains and Work From Home
- High profile brand – Inbound and Outbound Calls (to internal team members only)
- Monday to Friday 7am-6pm (rotating roster)
- 38hrs per week
Our client is one of Australia’s largest employers. They operate a shared services Contact Centre that supports their large footprint of locations all over Australia, based at Eight Mile Plains. Their Contact Centre provides services to internal staff around the country now require 10 new Customer Service Officers to join their team in a temporary basis for a special COVID related project. These are great opportunities to have one of Australia’s leading brand names on your resume as well as working for a highly supportive and dedicated team.
What you will be doing:
This key role will see you supporting inbound and outbound health related calls central to Covid-19 health developments. The role will see you thoroughly trained and skilled in all Covid-19 health related scenarios allowing you to advise internal staff members on the correct subject matter for each call. As well as taking inbound and outbound calls you will support basic admin functions and documentation reviews in between call campaigns.
What we are offering:
- Full Time temp role working 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday working mainly between 7am-6pm with occasional on call work on weekends based on business needs
- A fantastic work environment with an energetic team and the opportunity to work from home
- An attractive hourly rate of $32.83 p/h + plus super + penalty rates and potential overtime rates
- Street parking is available close to the site
- A well-known household brand name to add to your resume
- Start 24 January 2022.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a high volume customer contact role
- An outstanding customer focus
- Excellent, clear verbal communication skills
- Strong questioning and reasoning skills
- The ability to learn new information quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong PC skills
- High levels of self-motivation (even with repetitive tasks) and a willingness to play a positive role in a very busy team
- The ability to work in a structured environment and commit to the entire temp assignment
How to apply:
To be considered for the role click the apply link and complete all details on the application form and ensure you attach an up to date resume.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.