- Brisbane North location (Geebung)
- 6 Months Full Time – Temp - IMMEDIATE START
- Large stable employer – new opportunities
Our client is the leading global provider of digital and physical information management services with corporate offices all around the world. The company provides storage solutions for ever growing amounts of information with compliance and regulatory requirements in mind. They have multiple opportunities to join their customer care specialist team commencing asap.
Your day will see you manage all inbound customer communications (internal or external) with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with first call resolution. Take responsibility of all customer queries, provide correct and accurate information and follow through issues to completion.
To be successful in the role:
- Previous experience in a fast paced and professional customer service/contact centre role
- Exceptional customer service skills and a solution focused mentality
- Excellent communication skills, strong service focus
- Telephone handling and complaint handling skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A flexible and adaptable attitude with high levels of self motivation and a commitment to achieving individual and team goals
Our client's culture:
Commitment to safety and security, people, environment and society. This includes a sustainability culture which aims to improve practices to create superior value for their customers. The leadership team is passionate about their people and are committed to your development. You should be committed to your customer and achieving the best for them and your colleagues.
What is on offer:
- Rotating full-time (38 hours per week) rosters between 6am and 6pm Monday - Friday (6am - 7pm during non-day light savings times). The centre services Australia and New Zealand time zones.
- Full Time roles available $28.90/hr + super
- The opportunity to work for a global leader in their field
- An immediate start after client interview and clearances
How to Apply:
Click Apply and attach an up to date resume today.
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
Due to the nature of this position a pre-employment criminal history and medical check is required.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.