- Great base salary plus generous bonuses
- North Lakes Location
- Commencing 2 August - ACT NOW
What will you do?
Your day will see you taking inbound calls from existing customers. You will spend time engaging and discovering their needs and providing a high quality service. Some of these calls will involve qualifying referrals. You will problem solve, find the best solution for your customer and retain their business.
When will you do it?
- You will work full time on a rotating roster anywhere between 7.30am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 8.00am - 4.00pm.
- You will work occasional Saturdays (approx. 1 in 3). In return you will have one day off during that relevant week (this rostered day off will NOT be a Monday).
- All of the training is also being delivered on a full time basis, Monday to Friday
- Do this all close to home at North Lakes!
You will be provided up to 4 weeks comprehensive training on processes, products and services. This will be a mix of classroom and on-the-floor training. You will enjoy ongoing coaching and support with regular feedback and rewards.
What will you bring to the role?
- You will have a real passion for customers and a genuine interest in helping people.
- You have strong sales skills with an ethical approach and a commitment to achieving quality results.
- You will have a desire for learning and ongoing self-education.
- You will enjoy working through problems and providing solutions.
- You thrive in a structured work environment and have a high level of accountability and self-motivation.
- You will be a strong team player, with the ability to work autonomously in environments that foster respect and fun.
- You have a strong result orientation with a commitment to achieving personal and team goals.
- Fantastic base salary plus super and incentives
- Product discounts
- Supportive leadership team who recognise and acknowledge great work
- The opportunity to work for a large international organisation with strong values
- Brilliant long term career prospects
Click the apply link and ensure you attach an up-to-date resume. Reference is JO-2107-4493.
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
For more opportunities visit www.tacticall.com.au , you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and following us on Linkedin.