- CBD location close to public transport – Global Award Winner
- Multiple Long Term Temporary Positions
- Customer Service at it's absolute BEST
Join this global leader in Express, Transport and Logistics, servicing 220+ countries and territories worldwide. They are dedicated to providing fast and reliable services that aim to exceed customer expectations.
We have multiple temporary positions available within their customer service department, located in Brisbane CBD working 38 hours per week. These roles play a key part in supporting the team.
Customer Care Agents are responsible for tracking and tracing shipments, among many other tasks. You will provide exceptional service to internal and external stakeholders. You will use problem solving skills and have a proactive determination to get successful outcomes for your customer.
To be successful in the role we are seeking vibrant, energetic, and fun-loving people to join our team who possess the following attributes:
- Previous Customer Service experience and a genuine passion for service excellence
- Excellent telephone manner with strong verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Fantastic problem solving skills
- Sound computer skills
- High levels of reliability and accountability
- Can-Do attitude
- Commence 4 October
- Duration until at least 31 January 2022 with strong chances of extension and longer term roles.
- Brisbane CBD location
- Hours anywhere between 8.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday
- $35.10/hr + Super
How to apply:
Click Apply to submit your application and ensure you attach your resume.
For more positions visit www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on facebook and Linkedin.