- Award Winning Team
- Zillmere Location
- $86,042 - $93,320 + super
As an inspirational leader this integral role will see you leading, coaching and developing a team of customer service professionals working in a dynamic technologically sophisticated Contact Centre.
What you will bring to the role:
- Strong leadership experience
- A genuine passion for customer service excellence and delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Exceptional coaching and performance management skills
- Previous experience in a high volume, complex customer service Contact Centre environment
- The ability to lead change in a dynamic environment
- High level problem solving and analytical skills with a focus on continuous improvement
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- A strong results focus that balances people and performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and the ability to build positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in leading operational teams in a multi channel (inbound, outbound and digital) service environment including staff working from home will be an advantage.
Initially the vacancy is based at their Zillmere site. It is, however, a condition of employment that you will flexible to work at any location that the Smart Service Queensland Contact Centres operate from (Zillmere and Mount Gravatt).
The full recruitment process will be conducted during late July and early to mid August 2021
How to Apply:
Click Apply and attach an up to date resume ensuring you include details of how your experience meets the role requirements. Applications will only be accepted by this channel in this instance. Reference number JO-2107-4482.
Applications close Friday 6 August 2021.
You must be a permanent resident or have unlimited working rights in Australia to apply for this position.
Should you require more information prior to submitting your application please contact Mark Gallen at TactiCall on 07 3831 6333 during office hours.
Due to the nature of this position a pre-employment criminal history check is required.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au where you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on twitter and Linkedin.