- State Government Statutory Authority
- Maroochydore Location – Immediate Start
- $47.69 / hour + super
We are looking for an experienced Assessment Officer for the Resolution Services Business Unit. This temporary, full time role is contracted until mid April 2021, and will see you working in a fantastic team culture, undertaking interesting and diverse work.
The role involves:
- Ensuring that the performance and effectiveness of the Dispute Resolution Service and Statutory Home Warranty Scheme is continually improved by contributing to the assessment of complaints about defective building work, and in monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on the insurance scheme’s performance
- Contribute as required to the development and delivery of the Resolution Services operational plan
- Investigate and assess complaint about defective building work and insurance claims in accordance with relevant legislation, insurance policy conditions, guidelines, and procedures to accurately determine claim entitlements and approve related claim payments to delegated level
- Provide advice and opinions to the Senior Assessment Officers and Principal Resolution Officers and Senior Lead’s in regard to Dispute Resolution and Queensland Home Warranty Scheme
- Representation of client’s position in relation to reviews of decisions before the QCAT
- Undertake other general duties that contribute toward the ongoing improvement of Resolution Services and foster a cohesive team environment
The successful candidate will :
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the building and construction and insurance industries
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures in the context of compliance relating to defective building work and claims
- Demonstrate sound investigative, analytical problem solving and decision making skills, including prioritising, planning and organising an on-going caseload
- Demonstrate sound skills in communicating, consulting, liaising and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders, managers, staff and customers, including identifying customer needs, and providing customers with relevant information and quality customer service
- Be personable and professional
You will be rewarded with a great hourly rate and flexible full time working hours between 7.00am - 5.00 pm Monday – Friday.
Apply now to be considered for this temporary full time opportunity commencing asap
To apply click the link and attach an up to date resume. Please note applications will only be accepted via this channel and not by email at this time.
For more positions like this visit our website at www.tacticall.com.au or you can also stay in touch with new jobs by liking us on Facebook and following us on Linkedin.